Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

  • A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.




  • No matter how bad things get, you got to go on living, even if it kills you.                                                     




  • At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t






  •  Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black keys are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.






  •  Life is too deep for words.so don’t try to describe it -
       just live it.






  •  Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?





  • Life is painful, nasty and short... in my case it has only been painful and nasty.





  •  The cost of living's going up, and the chance of livings going down.






  • Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save





  • There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.






  • Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.






  • Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.




  • When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.



  • “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."






  • "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”   




 
  • Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
    

  • Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
     

 


  • There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last.
     
 



  • When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
      

 


  • My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
      




  • My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.  





  • Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment