Monday, February 6, 2012

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT SCHOOL

  • 80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn't read.

  



  •  It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.



  •  As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools.



  • You learn something every day if you pay attention.




  •  Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.




  •  My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years.



  • When I was four years old they tried to test my IQ, they showed me this picture of three oranges and a pear. They asked me which one is different and does not belong, they taught me different was wrong.



  •  Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.



  • In the first place God made idiots; that was for practice; then he made school boards.


 
  • In the school I went to, they asked a kid to prove the law of gravity and he threw the teacher out of the window.


  • I have never been jealous. Not even when my did finished fifth grade a year before I did.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment